Grease Fire in San Diego
We all forget things from time to time. Forgetting that you have a pan of grease on the stove however can result in the damage you see here.
Most importantly no one was injured and luckily there was a fire extinguisher handy allowing the homeowner to take quick action before the fire spread.
But if you find yourself with a (larger than normal) mess in the kitchen, do not hesitate to reach out to the SERVPRO of Sorrento Valley team to get your life back on track.
So if you need us, we are here to help! And if you do not need us - check to make sure that fire extinguisher doesn't need to be replaced!!