This San Diego family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to a water leak that went undetected for a long period of time. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment. SERVPRO of Sorrento Valley has trained technicians that were able to contain and remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that we were able to recover their home and protect them from any potential health effects.
Good thing the homeowner called SERVPRO of Sorrento Valley to properly take care of this pesky mold for them.